Charm of a bygone era, with modern-day amenities…
WELCOME to Alice’s Snyder House! Decorated with many antique treasures, each guestroom has a unique personality for your personal stay. We have private off street parking and you may leave your car and take a short stroll to General Grant’s home and Downtown. Located close to quaint Galena IL, where you can enjoy the town’s architecture, more than 115 shops, wineries, a brewery and fine restaurants. After your day of adventures, relax and unwind in the parlor or sip lemonade on the front porch. Alice’s Snyder House is the perfect place for your visit to historic Galena!
Included in your stay:
- Full breakfast served at 9am
- Refreshments & home-baked cookies available at any hour
- Parlor, Dining room available for your pleasure
- Front Porch seating to unwind during your stay
- Private off-street partking
- Private bathrooms
- Free wi-fi
- Stroll to town from our location!